Sunday, June 23, 2013

Drank my own breast milk

As I sat down in a semi conscious dream state pumping my breast milk with my Lansinoh manual (now that's a good pump), it suddenly came to me that I needed to be drinking it instead of dumping it!

I'm currently doing the pump and dump because supposedly 10% of the hydrocortisone that I'm taking for my kidney relapse, is being excreted into my breast milk, and we didn't want baby getting that much corticosteroid into her wee system. 

Now, that seems like a waste of perfectly good medication if you ask me. Not to mention breast milk aka the 'liquid golf'. 

Ok fine you didn't ask me. :)

In my belly right now is a good 8 oz. it tastes like watered down Lactaid or diluted sweetened condensed milk, if you ask me. 

Ok you didn't ask me that either. :)

Burppp.


No comments:

Post a Comment