Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Full Test Results: Should I be Worried?


The results trickled in over several days on my UPMC Healthtrak. 

The first ones I got were:
  • Random Urine Creatinine: 26 mg/dL (no normal ranges available for random urine specimens)
  • Urine Protein: 4 mg/dL (no normal ranges available for random urine specimens)
I wasn't really able to interpret these without the reference ranges.

Next was the Urinalysis. Normal results. I also found out that the Urine Culture was a no-go because of contamination and might have to retake that one.


The next to come in were the results for the 24 hour Creatinine and Urine Protein. Those were 'High', and I'm not sure if I should start worrying yet. According to Google, these may still fall within ranges that are normal during pregnancy. Whatever it is, my OB should be contacting me soon to let me know what's up.


However, the Creatinine test came out well.


And so did the Obstetric Panel - the bloodwork.


 And finally (for now anyway):
  • Type and Screen - Galileo ABO RH: O Positive
  • Antibody Screen: Negative

No comments:

Post a Comment