Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Keeping Pregnancy News Secret: Fail Again!

Last time I broke the secret, I could blame the Universe.

This time I blame the pregnancy hormones.

Why I blame the pregnancy hormones? Well, because I have no other reason. 

Unless I were to blame myself and my inability to keep a secret. And why would I do that? :p

Chatting with Family is Dangerous
I was whatsapping with my sis Jessica, planning the family trip that would take place around the time of Eirene (my sis) and Ben's wedding. I'd been proposing a post-wedding mid-March family trip for a while. 

Problem is, with the latest development multiplying rapidly in my uterus, a mid-March trip would no longer be feasible. I figured I'd need to be on the plane back to the US by mid-March - before the seventh month of pregnancy. 

So I started suggesting a pre-wedding family trip...

Grace: Erm by the way. Can we plan for the family holiday to be before Eirene's wedding ah.
Jess:    I think we must go after wedding.
Grace: If after the wedding then maybe I cannot wor.
Jess:    Really ah why. I thought we said after the wedding is more better. 
Grace: Have to fly back to USA before mid-March possibly. Not 100% sure yet.
Jess:    Then we do directly after wedding la. 
Grace: Okay like that maybe can. (Wedding is March 2)
Jess:    You still keen on NZ with Spencer right?
Grace: No more NZ. Spencer say plan need to change.
Jess:    Why? Expensive izzit?
Grace: He feel not worth if I can't really do any whitewater kayaking or climbing.
Jess:    Why can't you?
Grace: I kenot tell yet.
Jess:    Omg... Wat wat. Wat.  Whatttttttttt.

So much for keeping it a secret from Jess. :)

Who will be the next to know? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment